Hey everyone! I have some updates for the blog. Let’s get right into it.
1. Where is the story for June? Well I have some bad news about that. I am taking some time off of writing stories to focus on my second music project. I will admit writing a story each month was tough especially on short time. I wanted to write great quality stories and I felt like the ones that were going up weren’t good enough. They aren’t bad, but I can tell they are rushed. So the story a month deal will stop. I may pick it up again if I’m bitten by inspiration or something also, this doesn’t mean that I’m not working on new stories. I have plenty of ideas, I just need to sit down and write them. Time seriously flies.
2. I’ve Got An Issue. I just wanted to clarify the release dates for the series. The release window will be Friday and Saturday. If an Issue doesn’t go up on Friday it will definitely go up on Saturday. If it doesn’t go up on Saturday then check on Sunday! If you don’t see one, that means I didn’t have one. I’m not going to force one if I don’t have one. I have one, but again time flew and I want to actually write about the topic without rushing it. This week’s issue will definitely go up Saturday. I blame Cook, Serve, Delicious. That game is addictive! I know a lot of people don’t read this blog, but I at least want to be clear about when these come out.
3. The Music Project. I don’t have a title yet for it, but I am hoping to release it in November.
4. Podcast. I am researching podcasting intensively and hope to start mine this month. It is something I have always wanted to do since I started listening to podcasts. It would be fun! So hopefully that is going to come out!
5. The meaning of the website. I know it is called MC’s Introvert Tales, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that all I am going to do is tell stories. Clearly you can see there is more than just stories here. There are poems (more coming soon!), I’ve Got An Issue, Anime Reviews (Two coming very soon), top ten lists (Coming soon), and hopefully a new wrestling round up. To keep it simple, I’m an introvert. This website is a platform to express my perspective on plenty different aspects of life. It is a platform to write my odd stories, share my points of view and just some times rant about things that piss me off. I love to write and God willin’ I will continue to.
Well that’s it for now. Tune in for I’ve Got An Issue on Saturday!